• Ideal for groups of friends or family
• Visting for a Wairarapa event or just a night or two away • Perfect base for wedding preparations and accommodation • Great motel alternative
• Three queen bedrooms plus one twin
• All modern amenities
• Fresh breakfast ingredients included in tariff
• Off-street parking
• Train/bus pick-up or drop-off by arrangement
Situated a short stroll to Masterton's town centre and just a two-minute drive from the railway station, Natusch House is also within easy reach of Greytown, Martinborough all that the Wairarapa has to offer in the way of wine and food experiences and outdoor or cultural activities.
• Golden Shears
• Wings Over Wairarapa
• Harvest Festival
• Toast Martinborough
Natusch House is a NZ Historic Places Trust Category 2 listed heritage house.